Scala Womens Hats
For the style-savvy woman, hats are the perfect finishing touches to any ensemble. Scalas selection of womens hats ranges from berets to fedoras, and the brand uses traditional construction techniques to assemble its hats.What are Scalas three main lines?
Scalas three lines for women offer distinct hat styles, which are described here:
- Scala Collezione: This collection offers hats for special occasions, such as weddings and holidays. Available styles include fascinators, fedoras, and straw hats.
- Scala Pronto: The Pronto line makes functional hats like straw fedoras and rain hats. Many of these styles are embellished with details like velvet trims and metallic buckles.
- Scala Western: The brands Western line is inspired by Southwestern style, and it offers a range of cowboy hats.
Scala offers a variety of hats for special occasions, including the following:
- Fascinators: Scalas fascinators range from headbands with netting to pillbox hats with floral details. Theyre available in a variety of colors from black to red to purple.
- Fashion felt: Scalas felt hats are often cloches, a hat style that was a staple of 1920s fashion. These options often feature details like grosgrain ribbons and felt flowers, and theyre available in hues like purple, chocolate, and tan.
There are knit Scala hats and accessories, including the ones listed here:
- Boiled wool: The brands boiled wool hats come in several shapes, ranging from radar-style caps to knit berets. They often feature details like rosettes, buttons, and pompoms.
- Slouchie beanie: Scalas slouchie beanies are constructed out of acrylic wool, and theyre often embellished by sequins and flowers.
- Headbands: The brand offers an assortment of knit headbands. These headbands, which are available in colors ranging from white to bright blue, usually feature cable patterns, flowers, or appliques.
These are other available Scala hat styles:
- Fashion cloth: Scala offers safari hats rendered in cloth materials. While these wide-brimmed options are mostly made of knit acrylic, they often have faux leather trim.
- Faux fur: The brands faux fur hats are available in several silhouettes, including cloche, headband, and trooper styles.
- Rain hats: Scala rain hats are constructed out of nylon and polypropylene. Most styles are equipped with protective wide brims.
- Straw hats: Straw hats come in many styles, including fedoras and visors. They are embellished with features like ribbons, chin cords, and bows.
- Western hats: Cowboy styles are made of wool felt and feature traditional leather details.