Land Rover and Range Rover Turn Signals
The turn signals on your Land Rover and Range Rover play an important role in the lighting system for your vehicle. When you need to replace the Land Rover and Range Rover turn signals, there are many options available. Here are some questions that may come up when selecting turn signals for your luxury SUV.What type of turn signals are available?
There are different types of turn signals that you can use in your Land Rover and Range Rover. Understanding the different options available can be helpful when you need to make a selection.
- Turn signal mirrors are a series of LEDs that are built into your side mirrors. One advantage of this style of turn signal is that they can be seen easier from the blind spots on your Land Rover. LEDs also light up faster than normal bulbs, which can be helpful when you need to signal at higher speeds.
- Front and rear turn signal lights can come in a variety of lighting options, and are standard on vehicles. These can either be part of the headlight unit or a separate component that can be accessed separately.
Automotive light bulbs can come in a variety of styles and materials. Understanding the types of bulbs available can be helpful when you need to choose a style for your Land Rover and Range Rover.
- Halogen light bulbs work similarly to other incandescent bulbs. One major difference over normal types of light bulbs is that halogen bulbs use an arc of electricity instead of a filament. These can produce a brighter light and last about three times as long as incandescent light bulbs.
- Incandescent bulbs are the most commonly used in your Land Rover and Range Rover. These light bulbs usually use a tungsten filament and are more widely available than other styles.
- LEDs can achieve full intensity faster than incandescent bulbs. This can be useful when you need to turn on the signals in an emergency. LEDs also use little electricity and last long.
Selecting turn signals for your Land Rover and Range Rover can be overwhelming with the number of options available. Following these guidelines can be helpful when you need to make a selection.
- Select turn signals that are compatible with your vehicle: You will want to know the make, model, and year of your vehicle. In some instances, the factory will switch parts in the middle of the production year so knowing the production date can be helpful.
- Select a style: You can choose from a variety of light bulbs and housing options for your SUV.
- Select a brand: You can select from several third party and factory-direct options that are compatible with your Land Rover and Range Rover.
When you need to select a replacement turn signal for your Range Rover or your Land Rover, you have several companies to choose from. If you prefer OEM options, select from those made by Land Rover. Eiko, Philips, Sylvania, and other companies produce aftermarket options as well.