The Lion King Toys
"The Lion King" is an animated film from Disney that went on to have sequels, two television shows, and a stage adaption as a successful Disney Broadway musical. The original Lion King movie hit theaters in 1994 with songs like "Circle of Life" and "Can You Feel the Love Tonight." There are plenty of stuffed animals, action toys, playsets, and figures made to resemble the Disney characters and the movie's African setting.What kinds of Lion King toys are available?
You can find plush Disney toys as well as plastic figures of every animal from the animated movie. These stuffed and plush toys and figures will vary in size depending on what style of toys you're seeking. They can be as small as charms for bracelets or as large as life-sized plush pillows. Lion King toys include animals from the original Lion King movies and all of its spin-off TV shows and sequels. The toys from the musical version of "The Lion King" are different in appearance from the toys of the original video because the Disney musical's design has a different style with more African tribal influences.Who are the main characters in The Lion King?
The main characters from Disneyu001as original "The Lion King" include
- Simba: He is the protagonist of the movie, and his name is Swahili for lion. He's the son of Mufasa and nephew of Scar.
- Mufasa: Mufasa is Simbau001as father and is the original lion king whose murder puts the movie in motion. This lion is voiced by the actor James Earl Jones.
- Scar: Scar's jealousy of his brother's power led him to kill Mufasa and run off his nephew Simba so that he could be the king.
- Nala: Nala is also a lion and was Simba's best friend as a child. She grows to become his love interest in adulthood and influences his return to the pride lands.
- Rafiki: He is the wise baboon who presented Simba to the world, and he later provides guidance to the lion as he finds his purpose in the circle of life.
- Timon & Pumbaa: Timon is a sassy meerkat, and Pumbaa is a loving warthog. They're unlikely best friends who raised Simba from a cub to king after Mufasa died.
- Zazu: He's a toucan that serves as the right hand of Mufasa, Simba, and Scar when they are king.
All of these Disney animals have stuffed toys, games, and figures made to resemble them.