PENTAX Camera Cases and Covers
Pentax makes different kinds of camera cases and covers, including those with straps, padding, belt loops, and clips. Pentax cases are available for a variety of different Pentax model cameras that vary in size and shape. You can get a single case for many sizes of lenses or choose one that will place any lens you need in proximity to your camera’s base.What styles of Pentax camera cases and covers are available?
- Straps on Pentax cases and covers can vary widely with regard to length and width. Some are designed to fit over the wrist, while others rest on the shoulder. Some straps are long enough for the strap to sit on a shoulder and the camera to sit on the opposite hip.
- Padded cases and covers feature various levels of padding and shock absorption. People who anticipate hiking to take pictures or exploring areas with unpredictable terrain may consider a padded case.
- Belt loops are available on cases and covers to keep the camera and its storage nearby. Both hard and soft cases are available that have belt loops.
- Pentax cases and covers are available in a variety of different materials. Some feature a coating that is applied to the case to achieve a water-resistant effect. The case acts as a barrier between the elements and the camera to prevent moisture from penetrating the camera.
- Cases and covers with clips are available in different colors, styles, and materials. Clips might hook onto existing bags, backpacks, gear, or clothing so that the Pentax camera remains protected and within reach.
Pentax camera cases and covers are made from a variety of different materials, including leather, nylon, faux leather, polyester, and neoprene. Metallic closures like snaps, zippers, and clips are utilized in different case and cover designs. Padding is often made from synthetic blends.How do you care for a Pentax camera case?
Caring for a Pentax case depends on the material from which it is made. Most soft cases, including those made from nylon, polyester, and neoprene, can be dry brushed to remove dirt and dust, and then spot-cleaned with a warm, damp cloth. Blot any stains until they are gone. Let the case air-dry thoroughly before replacing the camera. Leather cases can be conditioned periodically to protect against spills, stains, and water damage. Most faux-leather cases can be wiped clean with a damp cloth and then dried with another soft, dry cloth.Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by Pentax.