Worry-Free Protective Cases for Laptops
Lets face it: Electronic gadgets can put a dent in your budget. To safeguard your investment, you may want a neoprene cover to protect your laptop or other device from accidental spills and other misfortunes. These protective cases especially suit those with a hectic schedule and lifestyle.
Why Choose Neoprene?
The synthetic rubber keeps its flexible composition when exposed to a wide range of temperatures. The material doesnt degrade easily so your laptop case resists bumps and holds up to daily wear. The form-fitting fabric is soft to the touch and retains its shape even when you set something heavy on top of it. Some neoprene covers are padded on the inside for shock absorption as an additional protective measure.
What Are the Advantages of Putting Your Laptop in a Neoprene Laptop Sleeve?
- Lightweight: The material is available in different thicknesses, but most sleeves are about 2 mm thick, which doesnt add much bulk to your laptop. You can transport your computer to your destinations without dealing with extra weight.
- Water-Resistant: Neoprene is also used to make wetsuits so its the ideal material to keep water from penetrating through and harming your computer. Thats because the synthetic closed-cell foam material is impermeable to liquids.
- Less Cleaning: When you routinely keep your computer in a sleeve, you wont need to vacuum its keyboard and other components as often. Less exposure to dirt and grime may also help extend your devices lifespan.
What Features Should You Look for in a Laptop Sleeve?
- Zippered Closure: For ease of use, laptop sleeves with zippers save time when inserting and removing your computer. When the cover fits snugly, youre less concerned that dust, water, and other small debris can damage the electronic device. Plus, the laptop cant fall out unexpectedly.
- Plenty of Pockets: Pockets on the inside of the sleeve ensure theres room for your cell phone, laptop accessories, a memory stick, and sometimes even space leftover for snacks, receipts, and breath mints. Outside pockets are usually large enough to slide in one or two folders or a notepad and may have Velcro closures.
- Carrying Handle: A grab handle built into the Neoprene sleeve keeps your other hand free to multitask whether you have a coffee cup in your hand or a smartphone. Some designs include a detachable shoulder strap to free up both hands.
- Size: Since laptops vary in size, yours shouldnt be too snug or loose when placed inside the durable sleeve.