Naturtint Black Color Products
Naturtint offers a line of plant-based permanent coloring products. Naturtint’s hair coloring kits are formulated with natural ingredients to nourish and protect the hair. Every bottle of Naturtint permanent hair colors is free of harsh ingredients, including ammonia and parabens, that can cause dryness, brittleness, and even hair loss.What are the different shades of Naturtint dark colors?
Naturtint offers different shades of black, dark brown, and brunette. Here are several of Naturtint’s darker hair dyes:
- 1N Ebony Black, 2N Brown-Black
- 3N Dark Chestnut Brown, 4C Golden Chestnut
- 5N Light Chestnut Brown, 4N Natural Chestnut, 4M Mahogany Chestnut
- 6N Dark Blonde
- 6.7 Dark Chocolate Blonde
Whether you want to go light or darken your hair, Naturtint permanent hair dyes are designed to help you achieve your desired color. Naturtint natural hair coloring kits contain a mixture of ingredients to give you vibrant, long-lasting results.
Many people who are looking to complement their skin tone often choose to go two shades lighter or darker than their natural hair color. The Naturtint hair color chart is divided into different families of colors. When you look at the chart, you’ll notice that there are six categories with 29 colors, including natural, golden, ash, copper, mahogany, and red. Compare the Naturtint shades on the hair color chart to your hair, and choose one that suits your look.How do you get color that's lighter than your natural?
If you want to get a much lighter color, Naturtint's products are designed to help you go light without causing significant breakage. Naturtint recommends that you lighten your hair in coloring stages. For instance, you may consider starting with a color that’s two times brighter than your natural color and proceed to color one stage higher than your current shade. Naturtint also recommends that customers wait at least two weeks before completing another application of permanent hair color.Can you mix Naturtint hair dyes to get particular shades?
All of Naturtint’s 29 hair coloring dyes are mixable. You can choose similar dyes and combine them to create a unique look. When mixing the colors, be sure to accurately measure the coloring mixture with the correct amount of developer.What is included in the Naturtint hair color box?
Naturtint hair coloring boxes come with some essentials that you'll need for an application of hair color:
- Protective gloves
- Naturtint hair colorant bottle: Includes chemical-free color
- Hair color developer: Includes applicator bottle – either 2.1 fl oz or 60 ml.
- Naturtint Shampoo Sachet: The shampoo is free of sulfates and parabens. It contains natural extracts of linseed, rosemary oil, and eucalyptus oil.
- Nutrideep Multiplier/Conditioner Tube: The conditioner is formulated with natural wheat proteins, lemon extract, linseed extract, and sunflower extract to deliver a deep conditioning of the hair and scalp.