LOreal Hair Straightening Set Kits
LOreal is a beauty brand that produces a wide variety of cosmetics, makeups, care and styling products, perfumes, and more for both women and men. Their care and styling products, such as their hair straightening kits, are aimed at straightening curly or wavy hair. The variety of these products offered by LOreal covers women with different hair types such as wavy hair, resistant hair, or curly hair.How does the LOreal X-TENSO straightening kit work?
When applied to the head, the formulas in these straightening kits soften and condition, allowing the active ingredients to make their way into the hair. These products have softening waxes in the formulas that work with LOreals Nutricationic Technology to tame frizzy and curly locks, resulting in a more straightened and smooth look.What is the difference between a cream and a serum?
LOreal hair straightening set kits have both a cream and a serum for hair styling. The differences in these products lie in the ingredients included. Physically speaking, however, serums are generally thinner, more liquid like, and have a clearer appearance. Creams are typically thicker and are white or colored.
Creams most commonly contain moisturizing properties and nutrients, driving moisture into your locks and sealing it, thereby preventing evaporation or drying out. Serums are thinner and absorb faster, but they commonly contain more active ingredients.How do you use the X-TENSO hair straightening treatment?
LOreal X-Tenso hair straighteners are commonly used at salons to achieve a straight look, but these products may also be used at home. The LOreal X-Tenso Natural Resistant Hair straightener is one of their options. The straightening treatment should come with instructions, and these tips may help you understand how the process is supposed to work.
- Ensure that you have shampooed recently.
- Put on rubber gloves and divide your locks into four sections. Pour the smoothing formula from the package into a non-metal bowl.
- Using a tint brush, apply the product to your locks, starting at the nape of the neck and working it throughout the length of each section. Stop applying the substance about a half centimeter from the scalp and avoid pulling on any strands.
- Rub the formula through the entire head with your hands and let it sit for about 15 minutes. Do not exceed 20 minutes.
- Wash it out thoroughly in lukewarm water, avoiding tension while washing. Dry carefully with a towel.
- Apply the neutralizing product and leave it in for 10 minutes. Make sure that all tresses are lying flat and straight during this time.
- Rinse again for three minutes, ensuring that no product is left on the head. The result should be straighter hair.