How to Choose the Right Windows 10 PC
As an alternative to a more traditional form of desktop computer or even an HP laptop, an all-in-one packs components that are normally external into one sleeker device in order to save space in your office or desk. Armed with numerous features, these PCs are not only smaller, but they get the job done when it comes to working quickly and efficiently while offering numerous user-friendly features.
What Are Some Form Factors to Select From?
The term "form factor" may sound a little high-tech, but its really just another way of differentiating the designs of each type of PC. When you want something bigger than a laptop but smaller than a large tower computer, you have a few options.
- When youre looking for a more traditional device but dont have much space in your office, a micro tower can come in handy. These have all the trappings of a regular tower computer, but theyre just miniaturized.
- As a solution to space issues, a Windows 10 all-in-one packs your processor, hard drive, and everything you need but the keyboard into the monitor screen display, allowing you to ditch the tower completely to save space.
- Check into a mini desktop PC with the Microsoft Windows 10 operating system. These have a processor thats less than half the size of a traditional tower, meaning you can even set it on your desktop and it wont take up much room at all.
What Are Some Features of Windows 10 PCs?
After deciding which form factor suits your needs based on your space requirements, youre ready to think about the features that are important to you.
- Choosing a speedy Intel or another type of processor means that not only does your computer work efficiently, but you can multitask without lag or slowdown issues. Check into machines with an Intel Atom processor, which is common in smaller PCs, or an AMD processor, such as the AMD Athlon.
- Different models offer a variety of memory and storage capacities. You can purchase a computer with as few as 4 GB of memory built-in, or as much as 16 GB or more. HDD storage comes in different capacities as well, with machines that offer 500 GB to 1 TB of HDD storage for long-term use.
- Backlit keyboards let you see what youre typing even in low lighting or in the dark.
Which Models Should You Consider?
There are many different models and series to think about when youre looking for a PC with the Microsoft Windows 10 operating system.
- The Pavilion 570-p057cb is a model that features an Intel Core processor and 8 GB of memory.
- When youd rather have the portability of a laptop but the design of a PC consider one with extended battery life, a convenient touchscreen, and a 2-in-1 design, such as the ProOne 400 G2 Touch, which has Bluetooth capability and a 20-inch screen size.
- Check out the HP Windows 10 Slim 270-p043w model, which features an Intel Core processor and a sleek wireless keyboard and mouse.
Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by HP.