All About Gasoline Concrete Cut-Off Saws on eBay
A cut-off saw is used by firefighters, construction workers, contractors and others to cut through hard materials like steel, tiles and concrete. Here is what you should know about the gasoline concrete cut-off saws available for sale on eBay.What type of gas concrete cut-off saws are available?
There are four types of gasoline cut-off saws available on eBay. They are:
- Handheld Cut-Off Saws: Hand-held cut-off saws are good for cutting through vertical surfaces like basement walls and bridge abutments.
- Walk-Behind Push Saws: Walk-Behind saws are made for horizontal surfaces like concrete floors, sidewalks and driveways. You slowly push the saw over the surfaces to cut through them.
- Handheld Chain Saws: The handheld chain saw is similar to a wood-cutting chain saw. A chain with cutting tips is placed around the blade on the saw and you use it to slice through the concrete.
- Walk-Behind Self-Propelled Saws: These gasoline concrete cut-off saws are used in heavy-duty applications like cutting through concrete highways, roads and bridge decks.
The following brands are available on eBay: Bosch, Hilti, Husqvarna, Infinity, Makita, MK Diamond, Norton, Oregon, STIHL, Target and Wicker Neuson.What is the diameter of the saws?
You can typically get concrete cut-off saws in the following diameters: 10, 12, 14, 16, 18 and 20 inches. There are also diameters over 20 inches available in some cases.The condition of the concrete cut-off saws on eBay
You can get new concrete cut-off saws on eBay as well as affordable used gasoline concrete cut-off saw power cutters.What type of saws are listed on eBay?
There is a wide range of gas concrete cut off saws available on eBay, including the following ones:
- A 14-inch power cutter saw made by Husqvarna. It comes with a smart tensioning system that reduces the chances of the blade becoming too loose or tight. It also has a magnesium crankcase with a three-bolt setting designed to hold up under the pressure of cutting through concrete. This saw has a cutting depth of five inches.
- A gasoline walk-behind push concrete saw made by Infinity with a 16-inch blade. It comes with a 420 cc motor that provides 13 hp of power.
- A Husqvarna Soff-Cut 150 machine designed to be used by contractors to make decorative cuts in concrete. It comes with a 4 1/2 hp Robin engine that can handle both small and large jobs.