Dog Shirts and T-Shirts
A T-shirt for your dog demonstrates how much you care for your pup's comfort. Dog shirts can be used for a multitude of occasions, from everyday wear to formal celebrations. With so many options, you'll want to find the right style, color, and design for your particular dog.What is a dog shirt or dog tank top?
T-shirt and tank top apparel options designed for dogs are usually constructed of cotton or polyester blends and can have funny sayings or interesting designs on them, from logos to holiday patterns. Most of them look like apparel that a person would wear, complete with buttons and hoods. They comfortably wrap around your pet's body, leaving the rear exposed for obvious reasons.What dog shirt styles are available?
Surprisingly, there are many different dog shirt types available for your canine companion. From humorous to commemorative, there are many options to fit your dog's and your own personality.
- Funny T-shirt and tank top styles for dogs:Whether you want to make people laugh as you walk your pooch down the street or are looking for laughs from your friends, there are many hilarious dog shirt types available.
- Commemorative T-shirt options for dogs: These T-shirts can be fantastic for commemorating an event like a new baby. Some T-shirts say things like "big brother" or "baby on board." Other commemorative T-shirts have sports team logos on them so that you can get your pup ready for game day.
- Formal T-shirt and tank tops for your dog: Your pet can wear these T-shirts to a birthday party, outdoor patio brunch, or a wedding in the park. These dog shirts are usually a solid color and may have a collar to give them a touch of sophistication.
Clothes and apparel for your dog can come in many sizes, ranging from XS (Extra Small) to XXL (Double Extra Large). It's important to check and to ensure that you have chosen the correct shirt size for your pet.
- Toy breeds such as the Chihuahua, Maltese, Yorkshire Terrier, or Papillion will likely wear an extra small-sized shirt.
- Shih-Tzus, Jack Russell Terriers, or Pugs will likely wear a size small.
- Corgis, Australian Shepherds, and dogs of this size of this size would fit well in a medium.
- Labs and other large dogs will wear size large or extra-large.
- XXL sizes are also available for breeds like the Great Dane or Saint Bernard.