Cuisinart Coffee and Tea Maker Parts and Accessories
A broken carafe or old filters can disrupt your coffee or tea making. Fortunately, parts and accessories for Cuisinart tea and coffee makers are available for. Most parts can be installed quickly, allowing you to get back to creating your favorite drinks.
What replacement accessories are available for Cuisinart coffee appliances?
To help your Cuisinart tea or coffee maker create the perfect brew, there are several parts you can acquire to get your machine up and running. These include:
- Carafes: Cuisinart carafes are used to store the coffee or tea after it is finished brewing, so they must be replaced quickly if broken. These containers are available in glass or stainless steel, depending on the model of your coffee maker. Many Cuisinart carafes feature ergonomic handles, dripless spouts, and knuckle guards.
- Gold-tone filters: These baskets are used to create full-flavored coffee and tea. Replacement of a standard paper variety with a gold-tone Cuisinart filtering device can also reduce waste, which is beneficial for the environment.
- Water filtration pods: Many Cuisinart coffee makers come equipped with water filtration pods, which can increase the quality of your brew. Cuisinart brand filtration pods typically contain charcoal, which can absorb impurities and remove chlorine from your home’s tap water. Filtration pods are easy to replace and often available in multipacks.
How often should you change the water filter?
For best results, coffee and tea fans should replace their coffee maker charcoal filtration parts every two or three months. Keep in mind that heavy users may require replacement filtration parts more often for optimal taste.
Where can you find the serial number on a Cuisinart appliance?
The instruction manual that was included with your tea or coffee maker will contain the serial number or model number. This will be essential for choosing the right parts and accessories. You may also be able to find the number on the side or underside of the coffee maker appliance.
How do you clean a gold-tone coffee maker filter?
Cleaning your replacement gold-tone filtering device regularly is key when it comes to brewing a great cup of coffee. Here’s how to keep it sparkling clean:
- First, shake the used coffee grounds out of the device and into the trash. Use a non-abrasive object to scrub the remaining grounds from its surface.
- Rinse the residue from the filtering device with hot water and a small amount of dishwashing soap. Scrub all areas of the device with a soft sponge.
- Rinse the soap thoroughly with hot running water.
- Set the filtering basket in a dish rack for air drying. Once it is completely dry, you can place it back into the tea or coffee maker.