Looking Closer at iPhone 5 Tool Kits
If you need to fix your screen on the iPhone, you may be interested in a repair tool kit. There are many cell phone tool kits for iPhone 5 phones that are available on the market. With some research, you can find the right set of tools to complete the repair.What comes in the iPhone repair tool kit?
This is going to depend on the manufacturer. You will usually have screwdrivers, pry tools, and suction cups in a package. Some kits may even have the adhesive available, along with clamps to hold it in place. Once again, you can always verify with the specific manufacturer. It is best to check that the repair tool kit has the right tools for your model of iPhone.What else would you need for the repair?
It is best to check the instructions that were included in the repair kit. That will provide you with the information for what you will need to complete the replacement. Each kit is different and may require additional products.
You also need to check whether you will require an LCD screen and digitizer as well. The digitizer is a device that turns your touch into an electronic pulse. In turn, this makes your phone respond to the pressure on the phone. Without it, the phone loses its full functionality.Can you complete the repair at home?
The repair tool kit is made for at home repairs. This gives you a chance to bring the device back to full functionality. It may take a little time and effort, but phone repairs are something that most people can accomplish.What are the steps to replace an iPhone 5S screen?
- Step 1: Power down the device.
- Step 2: Take your screwdriver and remove the screws around the side of the phone.
- Step 3: Use the prying device and suction cups. Place the cup on the glass. You can now pry the glass away from the rest of the phone. Be careful not to crack the glass.
- Step 4: Carefully unscrew the few sensors and the home button attached to the screen from the phone.
- Step 5: Start to attach those pieces to the new screen once everything is removed.
- Step 6: Power up the device as soon as you have everything attached. You can check that your phone is functioning with power. Once you have checked it, turn the phone back off.
- Step 7: Line up the new screen and back of the phone. You will now start to reattach the two sides. Start at the top and slide it into the grooves. Make sure the phone is flush on the sides.
- Step 8: Take the screws and screw them back into the side of the phone.