Billabong Men's Shorts
A pair of shorts is part of a casual outfit for vacations, visiting the beach, or relaxing in warm or hot weather. Billabong men's shorts are available in a range of styles and designs and in a spectrum of sizes and colors.What styles of the brand's men's shorts are available?
- Board and surf: These shorts are without exterior pockets. There is often a small interior pocket sewn into the lining. The shorts use hook and loop tape, laces, or snaps as closures.
- Cago: This style of men's shorts has multiple exterior pockets. The pockets may have a snap, button, or hook and loop tape closure.
- Casual: The casual style of men's shorts features side hand pockets and back pockets. The pack pockets typically have a button or double-seam. The shorts may have a flat or pleated front.
The company makes men's shorts in sizes from 28 to 38. Some of the shorts are sized with words instead of waist measurements. Extended sizes are also available with a 2XL corresponding to a waist measurement of 40 inches, 3XL for a waist measurement of 42 inches, and 4XL for a waist size of 44 inches. The brand's men's size chart correlates waist sizes and size letters as follows:
- XS: 28 to 29 inches
- S: 30 to 31 inches
- M: 32 to 33 inches
- L: 34 to 35 inches
- XL: 36 to 38 inches
Each season, the brand releases one or more limited edition designs for their clothing. Some of the available options include the following:
- Musicians: Metallica, Led Zeppelin, and Green Day are some of the bands that the brand has featured in its designs. The likenesses, album graphics, and album art have been used in the design of the shorts.
- Andy Warhol: The company has used the art and likeness of artist Andy Warhol on some of its limited edition garments.
- Athletes: The company has used the signature of famous athletes on some of its limited edition men's shorts.
- Cotton and cotton blends: Cotton is knit or woven into fabric for the brand's shorts. It is common in the casual and cargo shorts. The fabric may be 100% cotton or cotton blended with polyester. Cotton denim or twill -- like the Crossfire shorts -- are 100% cotton that is woven. The lining of the pockets in this clothing is typically made of 100% cotton.
- Linen and linen blends: Linen and blends of linen and cotton are often used on the men's casual shorts styles. Linen is derived from plants and woven into fabric.
- Polyester: Polyester is a synthetic material that is knit into fabric. It is used in the board and surf shorts and may be blended with cotton for the men's casual shorts.
- Nylon: Nylon is often used in the brand's board and surf shorts. It is also used in the elasticized waistband of the other men's shorts styles.