A Look at Car Digital Media Receivers by Alpine Electronics
Technology evolves so quickly, and it always surpasses itself. For people whose cars have analog stereos, Alpine Electronics digital media receivers are a terrific upgrade option. They let you update your media package while keeping everything else about your ride exactly the same.What are some features of digital media receivers?
Alpine digital media receivers are packed with numerous features, including:
- Digital technology: Instead of supporting traditional terrestrial radio and analog media like cassette tapes, these receivers can be used to listen to high-definition and satellite radio. They can also be connected to your smart devices. For example, the Alpine UTE-62BT is designed to be used with iOS and Android operating systems.
- Sound: Features include built-in amplifiers by MOSFET and clear sound. These units are designed to pick up HD radio signals and transmit them faithfully. They are designed to make car audio sound its best.
- Touchscreen: Allows listeners to control their audio system using full-color touchscreens. A typical dash-mounted Alpine touchscreen is 7 inches in size.
- Integration: These receivers can be integrated with many of the functions on your phone. You can make phone calls, interact with virtual assistant programs, and access many of your favorite apps.
- Hardware: These units typically connect with standard RCA connectors. USB ports make it possible for users to connect and charge their devices.
Compare the following to get an understanding of the variety of choices that Alpine offers:
- Alpine iLX-107: This unit is Bluetooth-capable and features a 7-inch, in-dash display. The screen uses LED technology. This unit also allows users to control the subwoofers.
- UTE-73BT: This receiver is optimized to work with Bluetooth and Pandora. The sound can be adjusted in detailed ways with Alpines TuneIt app. It has an integrated microphone too.
- iLX-F309: This unit features a 9-inch, full-color display. Its Bluetooth-enabled and can be used with both Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. This unit does not have to be installed into the actual body of the dash but is instead placed in front of it, making installation easy.
The faces of these receivers are made of high-quality plastic. The body is black, and the screen is clear. Bodies that are installed into the dash may have metal components. Those that stand out from the dash are typically all plastic.Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by Alpine Electronics.